wtorek, 4 czerwca 2013

Host Family Letter

List to dość ważny element w całej aplikacji. Stwarza on praktycznie podstawe informacji o nas, o rodzinie i najblizszych Ci osobach. O tym co lubisz robic, jakie jest Twoje doswiadczenie etc. Mój list jest dość prostym jezykiem napisany, ale mysle, ze wszystkie informacje które chciałam umiescic, sa zawarte.

"Dear Host Family,

ABOUT MY FAMILY...

I want to be an au pair because I can live with kids and I like it a lot. Being an au pair in the United States has been my big dream for a few years. The American culture has always fascinated me. I listen to American songs and I want to learn English better and better. In high school my English teacher told me about the Au Pair program in the United States and I knew straight ahead that it was what I wanted to do after school.

Now I will describe you my childcare experience. I take care of my brother's two daughters, usually after school and at weekends. Emilia is 5 years old and Natalia is 15 months old now. Emilia goes to kindergarten. She likes cooking and helping her mom. In winter before Christmas, Emilia helps me to wrap presents for her grandma and her uncle. In the summer we often go swimming. When the weather is bad, we stay at home and play with her dolls, paint or watch TV. I also teach Emilia to play the piano. I have completed six years of the piano class in a music school. It was a great experience for me. Speaking about Natalia, I change her diapers, prepare milk and feed her as well as give her a bath and put her to sleep. I know all the duties connected with caring for a baby and I like doing them.
I have also looked after three other children. Kacper (Casper) was 2.5 years old while Remigiusz and Lena were under the age of 2. It was a great time in my life. When the weather was beautiful, we went to the playground or swimming pool. When the weather was bad, we spent our time at home watching TV, reading stories, painting, drawing, etc. I was their "older sister" ;) I am still in contact with those children and their families. I visit them from time to time, we play and eat meals together.

My friends are very important to me and I am really happy to be around people I can trust. I am a creative, open and punctual person. Besides I have some ambitions and I want to study Medicine but before going to university I hope to live in your country, get to know your culture and people from all the world. Every au pair is required to learn during their stay in America. I am glad that I will be able to experience some kind of student’s life. I think that thanks to that my English will improve a lot.
Answering the question why I want to be an Au Pair, without hesitation I can say that spending time with children is a pleasure for me rather than a chore. I always try to spend time with them actively to make it a treat for them and for me.

I do hope that after some time I will become a member of your family, which will make my year in America an adventure of a lifetime.

I can honestly say that I am getting closer and closer to making one of my biggest dreams come true!

I hope to see you soon :)

Best wishes,

Klaudia"



Obecnie moja aplikacja z APiA znajduje się w Londynie, zatem czekam na jakies informejszyn odnosnie otwarcia roomu ! :D

9 komentarzy: